Mediation Attorney in Stockton, CA
Daniel F. Quinn, the founding partner of Quinn & Kronlund, LLP, has practiced law in the state of California for almost 50 years. Today he focuses his practice primarily on mediating and arbitrating cases.
Over the years, Mr. Quinn has represented plaintiffs and defendants from all walks of life in every aspect of civil litigation.
A Stockton attorney with experience in arbitration and litigation
Early in his career, Mr. Quinn’s natural talents for advocacy and negotiation led many of his colleagues to suggest he pursue a career that would keep him actively devoted to settling cases. By focusing on mediation and arbitration and amassing three decades of experience representing plaintiffs and defendants, he has done just that. Mr. Quinn possesses a unique skill set for resolving disputes outside of trial that many mediation attorneys simply cannot match.
Mr. Quinn has also remained engaged in legal education and study and has kept abreast of trends, precedents and decisions in several areas of legal practice.
While he still focuses primarily on practicing as a Northern California mediation and arbitration attorney, Mr. Quinn remains adept in the courtroom, having tried more than 140 jury trials to conclusion during his career.
A Stockton, CA mediation attorney in your corner
As a founding partner at Quinn & Kronlund, LLP, Daniel F. Quinn knows the ins and outs of mediation, arbitration, and litigation in the State of California. If you or a loved one faces a legal dispute, Daniel F. Quinn can help. Contact our Stockton law firm online or at 877-943-3955 today.
- June 2003 – present: Quinn & Kronlund, LLP
- December 1994 – May 2003: Law Offices of Daniel F. Quinn
- August 1978 – November 1994: Senior Partner, Kroloff, Belcher, Smart, Perry & Christopherson, Stockton, CA
- January 1976 – August 1978: Associate, Kroloff, Belcher, Smart, Perry & Christopherson, Stockton, CA
- 1972 – 1975: Deputy District Attorney, Santa Clara County
Mediation and arbitration
- Since 1990, Mr. Quinn has successfully mediated or arbitrated more than 7,500 disputes statewide in real estate (residential and commercial), agribusiness, FELA, labor and employment, commercial business, probate/trust, contract, partnership, professional negligence, bad faith, governmental entities, product liability, environmental, elder abuse, healthcare, family law, construction, personal injury, uninsured/under-insured motorist and first party settings.
- Certified mediator
- Judicial arbitrator, San Joaquin-Sacramento-Stanislaus-Calaveras-Tuolumne Counties
- Uninsured motorist arbitrator and mediator
- Arbitrator – Raisin Bargaining Association
- Special master: Complex-Construction-Class Action
- Discovery referee
- Neutral evaluator
- Judge pro tem
- Temporary judge
- Expert witness
- San Joaquin County Superior Court ADR Committee
- San Joaquin County (Board of Governors 1981 – 1988, Judicial Liaison Committee (1988 –) and American Bar Associations
- The State Bar of California (State Bar Court Referee/Probation Monitor 1983 – )
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California (President – 1994)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys (Board of Directors 1992 – 1996)
- California Defense Counsel (Board of Directors 1992 – 2005)
- Defense Research Institute
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Judge Consuelo M. Callahan Inn of Court (2006 –)
- B.A., 1968; J.D., 1971, University of San Francisco
- Admitted to California Bar, 1971
- Assistant Editor, University of San Francisco Law Review (1970 – 1971)
- President – Phi Alpha Delta
- Professor, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Humphreys College School of Law, Stockton, CA (2003 – 2010)
- Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California & Nevada, (Alternative Dispute Resolution (2001-2010), Sacramento/San Francisco, CA
- Lecturer, PARMA Conference, (Alternative Dispute Resolution) (2001), Monterey, CA
- Lecturer, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel Construction Defects Seminar (1999), Santa Barbara, CA
- Lecturer, Sacramento Superior/Municipal Courts Advanced Settlement Skills Seminar (1996), Sacramento, CA
- Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel Construction Defects Seminar (1997), Santa Clara, CA
- Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, (Annual Meeting 1996), San Francisco, CA, 'Alternative Dispute Resolution'
- Chairman and Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, San Francisco, CA (Annual Meeting 1992)
- Lecturer, San Francisco County Bar Association (1995) and San Joaquin County Bar Association, Stockton, CA, 'Mediation/Arbitration'
- Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 'Legislative Process' (Annual Meeting 1991)
- Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, San Jose, CA, 'Damages - Catastrophic Cases' (1991)
- Lecturer, Defense Research Institute, Las Vegas, NV, 'Damages - Sexual Dysfunction' (1990)
- Lecturer, Association of Defense Counsel - Northern and Southern/California, Hawaii, 'Wrongful Termination' (1988)