Stockton Litigation and Trial Lawyer
Michael C. Kronlund and our staff
Michael C. Kronlund has been a partner at Quinn & Kronlund, LLP since 1999 and has worked with Daniel F. Quinn since 1989. He brings more than 20 years of active civil litigation experience to the firm, and has also participated in numerous binding arbitrations.
Litigation experience and a focus on personal injury law
As a Stockton trial attorney, Mr. Kronlund has focused his practice primarily on personal injury litigation. Most of his work in personal injury law revolves around representing defendants including drivers, truckers, police officers, public entities and businesses. However, he also possesses considerable experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
During the course of his career, Mr. Kronlund has tried cases in many counties across Northern California. He has also received the prestigious BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating(SM) from Martindale-Hubbell®, which reflects his sterling reputation within the California legal community as a Stockton trial and personal injury attorney.
Susan Swift, legal assistant
Susan Swift has served as a legal assistant to the attorneys of Quinn & Kronlund, LLP since 1978. Her outstanding work ethic lets her organize and coordinate the trial, mediation and arbitration calendars of our staff.
Ms. Swift not only understands case deadlines and protocols, but also the individual and economic impacts that cases have on our clients. She communicates developments in cases, mediations and arbitrations to clients until their completion and works closely with Superior Courts, judges and legal staffs across the state to facilitate the resolution of cases.
A Stockton trial lawyer ready to help you today
In California, Daniel F. Quinn is among the most experienced practicing attorneys focused on mediation and arbitration. Our firm also has considerable experience litigating cases. Time is of the essence in any legal dispute, so contact our Stockton attorneys online or at 877-943-3955 today. We serve clients across the State of California.
Michael C. Kronlund
- June 2003 – present: Quinn & Kronlund, LLP
- June 1999 – May 2003: Partner – Law Offices of Daniel F. Quinn, Stockton, CA
- February 1995 – May 1999: Associate, Law Offices of Daniel F. Quinn, Stockton, CA
- August 1989 – February 1995: Associate, Kroloff, Belcher, Smart, Perry & Christopherson, Stockton CA
Mediation and arbitration experience
- Contract, construction and personal injury matters.
- Judicial Arbitrator, San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties
- Uninsured Motorist Arbitrator, Hearing Officer, City of Stockton, 1998 – present
- Judge pro tem 1995 – present
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- State Bar of California (Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee, 1994 – 1997)
- San Joaquin County Bar Association (Client Relations Committee, 1993 – present, Chairman 1996 – 1997)
- Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee (1994 – present)
- Chairman, Fee Arbitration Committee 2006 and 2007
- Defense Research Institute
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- Mid Valley Claims Association (Director, 1999 – present)
- YMCA Volunteer/Fund Raiser
- Child Abuse Prevention Counsel Fundraiser/Volunteer
- Stockton Homeless Shelter Fundraiser/Volunteer (Director, 1997 – present)
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- B.A., Government, California State University, Sacramento, CA, 1986
- J.D., McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, CA, 1989
- Admitted to California Bar, 1989
- Staff Writer, Pacific Law Journal, McGeorge School of Law, 1987
- Worked on Review of Selected 1987 California Legislation and Review of Selected 1987 Nevada Legislation
- State Bar of California (1995)
- San Diego County Bar Association (1995)
- Orange County Bar Association (1995)
- San Joaquin County Bar Association (1995)
- Riverside County Bar Association (1995)
- Solano County Bar Association (1995)
- Placer County Bar Association (1995)
- "Law Enforcement Officer Liability," Central California (1996)
- “Recent Case Law Update," Mid Valley Claims Association (2000 & 2001)
- "Medical Evaluations to Claims Settlements,” Claims Conference of Northern California (2000)